Throughout the spring semester, join us on-campus to experience just what we mean when we say the Douglass Difference. During these events, prospective students and guests will have the opportunity to meet current DRC students, faculty and staff, learn more about particular program offerings and explore Douglass Campus during a campus walking tour.
Below, you will find a list of our spring admitted student informational events.
- January 27, 2018 – Discover Douglass Day
- February 10 2018 – Discover Douglass Day
- March 3, 2018 – Discover Douglass Day
- April 8, 2018 – Douglass Reception for Women in STEM -- This reception will be hosted for students interested in majoring in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics field and discuss best-in-class programs, including Project Super and the Douglass Project, for only DRC women in STEM to participate in.
- April 14, 2018 – Rutgers University Admitted Students Open House
- April 21, 2018 – Douglass Reception: Leadership Opportunities for DRC Women -- This reception will be hosted in collaboration with the Douglass Academic Programs and BOLD offices. Prospective students will be able to participate in a portion of the Douglass Residential College Annual Global Summit.
- April 29, 2018 – Douglass Reception: Traditional Events at DRC -- This reception will be hosted in conjunction with the annual Scared Path ceremony. Prospective students will have the opportunity to celebrate the ‘moving up of the classes’ with us here at Douglass and learn more about current student accomplishments.
- May 5, 2018 – Douglass Reception for Transfer Students
- May 19, 2018 – Douglass Reception for School of Engineering and Computer Science Students
- June 21, 2018 – Bunting Tea for Non-Traditional Students
If you are interested in attending a spring admitted student informational event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.