Become a Corporate Partner of Douglass Residential College
Douglass has long benefitted from the support of business and industry partners who have provided instruction, guidance, opportunities, and financial support to our students. Corporate partnerships allow Douglass students to build upon our groundbreaking programs and learn through direct experiences with mentors and professionals while simultaneously providing branding, recruitment, and employee engagement opportunities for the partnering company or organization.
Douglass proudly welcomes engagement and investment from the corporate community in support of our students and programs. If interested in exploring what a partnership with Douglass could look like for you, please reach out to the appropriate staff contact person listed in the menu below.
- Participate in corporate-focused Douglass events, including the Christiana Foglio DC’84 Career Conference and STEM Networking Night. Promote brand visibility, showcase your company, engage with students, and give back to the Douglass community. Please contact Stephanie Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Career Conference and Hayet Bensetti email@example.com for more information about STEM Networking Night.
- Participate in a career or expert panel through WiSE WORKS (STEM) or the Reilly BOLD Program (professional development). Share your professional expertise and industry insights with Douglass students. Please contact Hayet Bensetti firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about STEM career panels and Stephanie Perez at email@example.com for professional development inquires.
- Offer externships through the BOLD Center. Externships at Douglass are short-term (~1 week) job shadowing experiences meant to provide students with hands-on, real-world learning. Companies can sign up to provide an externship to one or more students. Please contact Stephanie Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Develop a one-semester formal mentoring programing for Douglass STEM students in partnership with WiSE WORKS, in which students work directly with mentors at your company. Please contact Lydia Prendergast at email@example.com for more information about crafting a program that’s right for you and your company.
- Become an informal student mentor with the BOLD Center. Interested in helping Douglass students but unable to commit to a formal program? Submit your contact information to Stephanie Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the roster of available industry and career mentors.
- Share an event, internship, or entry-level job openings via the BOLD Center or WiSE program. Opportunities are shared with interested students by Douglass staff. Companies can also hold an info or interest session (virtually or in-person) about the company and available opportunities. Please contact Stephanie Perez at email@example.com for more information.
- Sponsor a Douglass event. Promote brand visibility by sponsoring a Douglass event. Sponsorship packages designed to put your company in front of students, staff, corporate partners, and the Douglass community are available. Please contact Erin Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Support Douglass. The innovative programming at Douglass is supported in large part by philanthropic gifts to the college. Connect your corporate foundation with an advancement specialist at Douglass to explore the ways in which your company can make a difference in the lives of our students. Please contact Erin Flaherty at email@example.com for more information.
Douglass Residential College continually works with Rutgers University and the Rutgers University Foundation to foster and develop opportunities for interdisciplinary business engagement across the university. If interested in exploring what a partnership with Douglass could look like for your company or organization, please reach out to the appropriate staff contact person listed in the menu above.
Many of these engagement opportunities are also available to individuals interested in connecting with Douglass students! Please contact the staff person listed above for more information on how you can support Douglass.