Woodbury Hall, a traditional residence hall built in 1959, is named for Mary Putnam Woodbury, the woman credited with establishing the first free circulating library in New Jersey in 1883.
Features and amenities of Woodbury Hall include:
- A community bathroom on each of the three floors
- Cable TV and Ethernet connections in every room
- Lounge space with a large screen/flat panel TV and wireless internet
- A community kitchen
- Extra-long bed, dresser, desk and chair per student in each room
- Microwave/refrigeration unit in every room
- Laundry room in building
Woodbury Hall is within walking distance of a bus stop, and it is close to Neilson Dining Hall, Intramural Fields, Cook/Douglass Recreation Center and Loree Building.
Woodbury Hall is two-semester housing, which means students residing in this building must move out over all university breaks.
If you have questions about Douglass Residential College housing, please contact:
Merylou Rodriguez, Director of Scholarships, Housing and Student Engagement for the Office of First Year Programs and College Events, at email@example.com