Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD)
Lead Well - Work Well - Live Well
Women today have unsurpassed opportunities for exciting new jobs in a rapidly changing global workforce. However, women remain underrepresented in certain fields—including those with the highest earnings. At Douglass, we prepare our students for opportunities and challenges in determining a career path, gaining confidence and skills, and entering graduate school or applying for a job. Whatever path a Douglass student chooses, our programs help set her on her way!
- Look for our Friday Morning Coffee & Chats - Mini-workshops each Friday at 10am in the new Global Learning Center.
- Salary Negotiations Workshops!
- Great speakers at the plenaries!
- Resume and Cover letter help - Walk-in hours every Friday 1-4pm!
- Get Great Guidance from a Douglass Staff Mentor.
Learn more about the BOLD Center at Douglass