LEAD WELL - WORK WELL - LIVE WELL
The BOLD Center (Building Opportunities for Leadership and Career Development) is an exciting new initiative that positions Douglass students for excellence in work and life by providing an innovative and enriching set of leadership, mentoring, career and personal development programs. BOLD programs inspire students to define what success means for them and support students as they learn how to create and live a life by design.
The BOLD Center helps students clarify their academic and career goals, connects them with role models and mentors whose lives and work are exemplary, and prepares them for success in their personal and professional lives.
- BOLD Spring 2017 Calendar;
- BOLD Spring 2017 Coffee and Chats: workshops every Friday at 1:30pm in the new Ludwig Global Learning Center;
- Resume and Cover letter Help: Walk-in hours every Tuesday 10am-12pm at the BOLD Center Student Lounge; and
- Great Guidance from a Douglass Staff Mentor: Schedule a meeting with BOLD Staff.
Come by and visit our new BOLD Student Lounge in Room 101 College Hall!
For more information, contact the BOLD Staff, 1st floor of College Hall:
- Leslie Danehy, Ed.D, 848-932-3184, Leslie.Danehy@echo.rutgers.edu
- Rebecca Reynolds, 848-932-3026, email@example.com
- Margot Baruch, 848-932-3158, firstname.lastname@example.org